Invitation for BIDs
Invitation for Bids (the “IFB”) for the Lease, Development, Operation and Management OF Tourist facility in Addu City Hithadhoo Sunset Beach Area
Addu City Council invites eligible investors (local or foreign) to submit their interest to develop a tourist facility of 199,677.4 Square Feet of land and allocated Lagoon area in Addu City Hithadhoo Sunset Beach as a tourist facility. Such investment shall include Luxury Villas/guest house and tourist related facilities.
- Interested parties should register before 1300 HRS (Maldivian Time) on 27th September 2022 via registration form. The registration Form shall be submitted via email [email protected]. Only registered parties shall be allowed to purchase Bid Documents.
- Bid Documents will be available to purchase from (28th September 2022) 0900 HRS to 1300 HRS on 4th October 2022 from the Secretariat of Addu City Council.
- Information session will be held virtually via (ZOOM) at 1300 HRS (Maldivian Time) on (06th October 2022). Meeting link will be shared with the parties who purchased Bid Documents.
- Bidders or their representatives must be present with sealed Bids 10 minutes before the start of the Bid opening session at 1300 HRS (Maldivian Time) on (11th October 2022) at Secretariat of the Addu City Council or any other venue that the Council may announce. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening session.
- The price of Bidding Documents for individuals or companies/partnerships registered or re-registered in the Republic of Maldives with 100% Maldivian ownership shall be MVR 10,000 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Ten Thousand) and for foreign parties, $700 (United States Dollar Seven Hundred). Payment for the bid document is non- refundable.
For further clarification about the notice, please contact Addu City Council by emailing [email protected] before 1300 HRS on 27th September 2022.